[ontolog-forum] Announcing some resource for Common Logic

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Cameron Ross <cross@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 08:30:46 -0400
I thought the following resources would be of interest to some within the ONTOLOG community.

First, I'd like to announce two online services relating to CLIF syntax validation.  The first service, called the CLIF File Validation Service, is a simple web application that allows you to validate the syntax of CLIF text files using Kojeware's Samian CLIF parser.  The second service, called the CLIF Validation Test Suite allows you to validate CLIF texts entered directly into your browser.  The intention of CLIF Validation Test Suite is to help establish a collection of tests to be used to validate CLIF parser implementations.  Please see http://www.kojeware.com/samian_platform.jsp for details.

Second, I'd like to announce that Kojeware has released a CLIF translation of the Suggested Upper Merged Ontology (SUMO).  You may download this translation, called SUMO-CL, from http://www.kojeware.com/downloads.jsp.  Details on the SUMO may be found on here: http://www.ontologyportal.org.

Thanks,
Cameron.

--
Kojeware Corporation