Re: [ontolog-forum] Re Foundation ontology, CYC, and Mapping

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Duane Nickull <dnickull@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 08:33:52 -0800
Thanks Matthew!

On 3/9/10 11:35 PM, "Matthew West" <dr.matthew.west@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Duane,

For the second of these (conflicts when the same concept is represented by different types), can you elaborate a couple of examples (no hurry).  I just want to make sure I have a good idea of this.
MW: Well I guess representing something that exists in space-time as a 3D or 4D individual would count.

Regards

Matthew West
Information  Junction
Tel: +44 560 302 3685
Mobile: +44 750 3385279
matthew.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:matthew.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://www.informationjunction.co.uk/ <http://www.informationjunction.co.uk/>
http://www.matthew-west.org.uk/ <http://www.matthew-west.org.uk/>

This email originates from Information Junction Ltd. Registered in England and Wales No. 6632177.
Registered office: 2 Brookside, Meadow Way, Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire, SG6 3JE.

Duane