[ontolog-forum] Weather Ontology and Associated Data

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Bart Gajderowicz <bgajdero@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 22:32:02 -0500
Does anyone in the group know of a comprehensive weather ontology,
with possibly an associated dataset? Specifically, I'm looking for
meteorological or climatological information.    (01)

Additionally, I am also interested if anyone has suggestions on
comprehensive geoinformatics resources.    (02)

I have found several interesting sources, but they either do not have
an associated dataset or are not complete ontologies.    (03)

Thank you in advance.
--
Bart Gajderowicz
MSc Candidate, '10