Re: [ontolog-forum] White House "Challenge" call

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Pavithra <pavithra_kenjige@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 17:24:14 -0800 (PST)
Pat,  I am interested!   But I am not sure where the funding ( 30M) that Dr.Sowa was taking about is coming from?  I mean who would fund it?  ( pardon me, that I am kind of ignorant about that ?)

Is it the same as Grand Challenge? ( Had not heard of that before..)

Grants.gov has information for federal funding for research grants.   However, one can write a proposal only If there are specific requirements for you we are proposing!

??
Pavithra