[ontolog-forum] FW: Literature and the Brain

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Rich Cooper" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 18:04:56 -0800

This posting was on the PsyArt list, but since it has to do with literature, with language games, and with brains, it might fit into our conversations about ontologies, language games and branes.

The proceeds are donated, and I don’t get a dime from it, so I hope the “where-to-get-it” that the poster pasted into the post’s posterior isn’t perceived as problematic by persons perusing this post.

HTH,

-Rich

Sincerely,

Rich Cooper