[ontolog-forum] the study of ontology - can physics and philosophy be of

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: FERENC KOVACS <f.kovacs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 10:52:59 +0000 (GMT)
Hi,
In the paradoxon of existence once we talk of an individual in real life with the quantor of existence, which is removed when it passes away, and once abut a class entity (name), which, if empty, does not exist, and then the quantor of existence is removed.
In human life giving an account of objects is a primary motive for using numbers and algebra. Manipulation of quantities with no reference to reality as we know it may not be so productive afterall. But what, if new theories challenge our views of reality, such as that of timespace? Can they become a source of inspiration for the design of aptitude tests?  Like the one here http://www.mu6.com/. For ont thing as they look just a new way of visualizing knowledge representations?
Ferenc