Re: [ontolog-forum] Registration is now open for SOCoP workshop: Towards

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Gary Berg-Cross <gary.berg-cross@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 12:12:47 -0500
There is update information on registration for the Nov. 12th, SOCoP workshop and how to dial for both morning and afternoon sessions.

The agenda is on the site:

Copies of the presentations will be placed on the site as they are available and notes from the Breakout session will be posted after the meeting.

Gary Berg-Cross, Ph.D.
gbergcross@xxxxxxxxx
SOCoP Executive Secretary
Knowledge Strategies