Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontology Goverance

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Godfrey Rust" <godfrey.rust@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 22:13:56 +0100
Indeed, UK and over 50...but it's spelled "Bloodnok"... so Eccles' query got a 404 and Bluebottle was deaded...

On the substantive issue, the question of authority is a critical one, and in my view a far greater barrier to automated reasoning across multiple domains than any computational limitations.

Godfrey