Re: [ontolog-forum] independent semantic software evaluation frameworks?

To: Raúl García Castro <rgcmme@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, semantic-web at W3C <semantic-web@xxxxxxx>
From: Paola Di Maio <paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 04:27:50 -0700
Raul
thanks a lot for posting this

 (I just yesterday found some papers of yours on semantic cms and was planning to contact you)

I have seen the link when it circulated a few weeks back, and planned to get in touch with someone, but I was waiting for someone to come forward.
However, yes!

My first question is how can people (for example me) already working on evaluations, interact and contribute to SEALS, I have some work already started a few months back.

If there is a mailing list, I ll be happyto post most specific questions/issues
there

cheers

PDM