[ontolog-forum] ANN: RDF2RDFa :Turning RDF/XML into Snippets for Copy-an

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Martin Hepp (UniBW)" <hepp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 23:50:56 +0200
Dear all:    (01)

We are proud to announce the first prototype of the RDF2RDFa tool, which
aims at simplifying the publication of RDF for Web developers.    (02)

This tool converts arbitrary RDF/XML documents into a block of div/span
elements without human-readable content. Such a block of markup can be
simply pasted before the closing "</body>" tag of an XHTML Web resource.
This allows embedding even sophisticated RDF models into Web pages (even
complex OWL models etc.).    (03)

The tool is available at    (04)

http://www.ebusiness-unibw.org/tools/rdf2rdfa/    (05)

For background information, please see our Technical Report at    (06)

http://www.heppnetz.de/files/RDF2RDFa-TR.pdf    (07)

Acknowledgments:
This service is provided by Roberto García, from the GRIHO
Human-Computer Interaction and Data Integration Research Group at
Universitat de Lleida and by Martin Hepp and Andreas Radinger from the
E-Business and Web Science Research Group at Bundeswehr University Munich.    (08)

We would like to thank Mark Birbeck, Kavi Goel, Othar Hansson, Kingsley
Idehen, and everybody who contributed to the original discussion on
semantic-web@xxxxxx, for useful feedback on the initial idea, and
Andreas Wechselberger for testing our snippets in MediaWiki.    (09)

Best wishes    (010)

Martin    (011)

--------------------------------------------------------------    (012)

martin hepp
e-business & web science research group
universitaet der bundeswehr muenchen    (013)

e-mail:  mhepp@xxxxxxxxxxxx
phone:   +49-(0)89-6004-4217
fax:     +49-(0)89-6004-4620
           http://www.heppnetz.de/ (personal)
skype:   mfhepp
twitter: mfhepp    (014)

=================================================================    (015)

Webcast:
http://www.heppnetz.de/projects/goodrelations/webcast/    (016)

Recipe for Yahoo SearcMonkey:
http://tr.im/rAbN    (017)

Talk at the Semantic Technology Conference 2009:
"Semantic Web-based E-Commerce: The GoodRelations Ontology"
http://tinyurl.com/semtech-hepp    (018)

Overview article on Semantic Universe:
http://tinyurl.com/goodrelations-universe    (019)

Project page:
http://purl.org/goodrelations/    (020)

Resources for developers:
http://www.ebusiness-unibw.org/wiki/GoodRelations    (021)

Tutorial materials:
CEC'09 2009 Tutorial: The Web of Data for E-Commerce: A Hands-on
Introduction to the GoodRelations Ontology, RDFa, and Yahoo! SearchMonkey
http://tr.im/grcec09    (022)

martin hepp
e-business & web science research group
universitaet der bundeswehr muenchen    (023)

e-mail:  mhepp@xxxxxxxxxxxx
phone:   +49-(0)89-6004-4217
fax:     +49-(0)89-6004-4620
           http://www.heppnetz.de/ (personal)
skype:   mfhepp
twitter: mfhepp    (024)

=================================================================    (025)

Webcast:
http://www.heppnetz.de/projects/goodrelations/webcast/    (026)

Recipe for Yahoo SearcMonkey:
http://tr.im/rAbN    (027)

Talk at the Semantic Technology Conference 2009:
"Semantic Web-based E-Commerce: The GoodRelations Ontology"
http://tinyurl.com/semtech-hepp    (028)

Overview article on Semantic Universe:
http://tinyurl.com/goodrelations-universe    (029)

Project page: