[ontolog-forum] Conference on Intelligent Decision Technologies

To: "'ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "'gwren@xxxxxxxxxx'" <gwren@xxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Tolk, Andreas" <atolk@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 11:57:39 -0400
Hello everyone,
I just have been asked to be a little bit more active as a liaison person for the Conference on Intelligent Decision Technologies. This realitively young conference will be conducted in Baltimore, Maryland, from 28 July to 30 July 2010. The group is rooted in KES (http://www.kesinternational.org/) and focused so far more outside the USA. With this conference, we hope to change this.
Please find attached the Call for Papers. As you will see, it is very open. We actually try to recruit chairs and reviewers to help us with this endeavor. I hoped that the ONTOLOG group maybe a good place to go to, as the relationship to IDT and KES is obvious. If you want to organize a session, a panel, or have any other good ideas, please contact me.
All the best
Andreas
Andreas Tolk, Ph.D.
Associate Professor Engineering Management & Systems Engineering
Old Dominion University, Norfolk, VA 23529
Voice 757-683-4500 Fax 757-683-5640