[ontolog-forum] Proceedings: Joint OOR-Ontolog Session - Chair: Prof. Ma

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 04:09:12 -0700
Folks,    (01)

Full proceedings from our Thu 2009.07.16 joint Ontolog-OOR virtual
panel session: "Integrated tools for ontology development and
management: A field guide to the Stanford technology," is now
available on line.
See: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2009_07_16
... you will find the slides, audio recording, chat transcript, as
well as links various other resources there.    (02)

A huge thank you to Professor Mark Musen (Stanford) for organizing and
chairing the session, and to his colleagues at the Stanford Center for
Biomedical Informatics Research (Stanford-BMIR), our panelists: Dr.
Tania Tudorache, Dr. Timothy Redmond and Dr. Natasha Noy, for sharing
with us the products of their years of research work, as well as their
insights into effective collaborative ontology development, management
and application. And, as always, appreciations to everyone who
participated at the session, especially for the wonderful discussion
we had during the latter part of the session.    (03)

This was the first of three joint Ontolog-OOR panel sessions that we
have scheduled for these few weeks. The next two sessions will be
coming up on Thu 2009.07.30 and Thu 2009.08.06. Please make sure you
have your calendars marked and RSVP (details below ... see earlier
announcement messages). We'll look forward to your participation.    (04)

Regards.  =ppy    (05)

On behalf of the co-organizers
of these three panel sessions    (06)

  Mark Musen