Re: [ontolog-forum] Another Call for Paper

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Duane Nickull <dnickull@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 02:02:36 -0700
Paola:    (01)

Here is the reference and the work:    (02)

Title: Interoperability Model for Cognitive Communications and Intelligence,
2009, Nickull, Duane A et al ­ http://www.web2open.org/work/IMCCI.pdf    (03)

Comments invited.    (04)

Duane    (05)

On 6/13/09 4:04 AM, "paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx" <paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:    (06)

--
Sr. Technical Evangelist ­ Adobe Systems
Chair ­ OASIS SOA RM Technical Committee

Blog: http://technoracle.blogspot.com
Twitter: duanechaos
Duane¹s World TV: http://www.duanesworldtv.org
Band: http://www.myspace.com/22ndcentury
Author ­ <a
href=²http://technoracle.blogspot.com/2009/05/web-20-architecture-book-is-he
re.html ³>Web 2.0 Architecture</a>    (09)