Re: [ontolog-forum] Controlled Natural Languages

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: ravi sharma <drravisharma@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 11:37:05 -0400
John
Thanks for valuable links and an important topic. I have been wondering if there is a visual, text, sound, namely sensory and cognitive(ness) criteria, model or some measure that is also developing? It would be then able to help put our undeerstanding levels in appropriate context as language alone does not necessarily convey the model of our understanding but helps it tremendously and yet for many concepts we have picture based or model based understanding. This may also help the thread that addressed early childhood memories relating to how we developed languages and also meaning through signs etc.
Best regards.
Thanks.
Ravi
(Dr. Ravi Sharma)