[ontolog-forum] SMW Meetup at Stanford, March 25, after the AAAI Spring

To: Semantic MediaWiki users <semediawiki-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, semediawiki-devel <semediawiki-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Jie Bao <baojie@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 15:16:14 -0400
Hi Everyone    (01)

Li Ding, me (RPI Tetherless World Constellation) and Mark Greaves
(Vulcan), with the help of local organizers Peter Yim (CIM3) and
Natasha Noy (Stanford), are organizing a meetup for the semantic wiki
community at Stanford after the AAAI Spring Symposium on Social
Semantic web. It will be held at the Standford campus, on March
25,2009 afternoon (tentative 1-6pm). We welcome users, developers, and
others who are interested in semantic wikis to join the event. In
particular, we encourage people who are in the Bay Area on that day to
participate.    (02)

It will be a rather informal meeting, similar to the last Boston
meetup [3]. The current tentative plan is to have two sessions at the
meeting
* a presentation session, that allows each speaker to share his/her
experiences with semantic wikis with a 5-10 minute presentation.
* a discussion session, that allow open discussion on requirements,
challenges and other issues on semantic wikis.    (03)

Other suggestions for the event are more than welcome.    (04)

Please indicate on [1] at the "Attendees" section if you will attend,
or possibly attend the event. If you also like to give a talk at the
presentation session, please add your name and title of the talk at
the "presentation session" section. You are also welcome to put topics
that you are interested in on the "discussion session" section.    (05)

More details about the AAAI symposium on Social Semantic Web: Where
Web 2.0 Meets Web 3.0 is available at [2]. There is also another
session at the symposium that involves semantic wikis (session 2
11:00-12:30 Monday, March 23).    (06)

[1] http://smw.referata.com/wiki/SMW_Meetup_at_Stanford
[2] http://tw.rpi.edu/sss09
[3] http://smw.referata.com/wiki/SMW_users_meeting    (07)

We are looking forward to seeing you at the event.    (08)

Jie Bao    (09)