[ontolog-forum] 2nd Invitation for *horizontal* experiences with Semanti

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Semantic MediaWiki users <semediawiki-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, semediawiki-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Jie Bao <baojie@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 14:52:54 -0500
Dear Semantic Wiki developers and users,

We are looking for your *horizontal* experiences with Semantic Wiki,
i.e., building domain-independent tools and applications on Semantic
MediaWiki,  in the upcoming 5th session in the Semantic Wiki Mini
series (Feb 12, 2009, Thursday).

Example of horizontal (general-purposed and domain-independent)
methodologies, tools and applications for semantic wiki include (but
not limited to):
* design patterns
* ontology management
* visualization
* data mesh-up
* workflow
* access control, privacy protection
* performance optimization
* best practices, tricks, lessons

Each invited presentation is expected to be about 10-15 minutes. If
you would like to present something in the upcoming 5th semantic wiki
mini-series, please do the following
1. send us a short mail at (baojie@xxxxxxxxxx) with the following
information ASAP.
1a. the title of presentation
1b. an abstract indicating the highlights and coverage of your presentation
2. we will selectively invite your presentations. The selected
presentation slides are due on Feb 10 (Tuesday).

[New!] We also accept lighting talks with 1 slides and 3 minutes.

Details of previous sessions can be found here:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SemanticWiki

best,

Jie Bao and Li Ding