Re: [ontolog-forum] Lattice of theories

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Ron Wheeler <rwheeler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 11:13:12 -0500
If you do go to the trouble of finding or developing good and useful
material, I would encourage everyone to add it to the wiki rather than
writing an e-mail.    (01)

This will gradually build up a useful body of knowledge that has a more
or less permanent home that can be referenced easily.    (02)

It seems to me that there have been some very well thought-out
discussions and long e-mails written that deserve more than the
transitory lifespan afforded by forum mail.    (03)

The wiki software is not as easy to use as MediaWiki but is not beyond
the mental grasp of anyone here.    (04)

http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologyResources    (05)

Ron    (06)