[ontolog-forum] Last call documents for OWL 2 specification available -

To: "[[ontolog-forum]]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 04:14:31 -0500
Dear colleagues,    (01)

An you may know, I  co-chair the working group that is specifying the
next version of the OWL language. Because a number of  you have had
experience with working with (or wrestling with) OWL, I wonder if you
would consider reviewing our "last call" documents.    (02)

http://www.w3.org/blog/SW/2008/10/10/seven_owl_2_drafts_published    (03)

I am looking for comments on all aspects of the specification, and in
particular comments as to how understandable the specification is,
any comments on new features, as well as any inconsistencies or errors.    (04)

Please send your comments to public-owl-comments@xxxxxx by January
23, 2009.    (05)

If you have any questions about this process, feel free to contact me
personally.    (06)

Thanks in advance for any efforts you put in to this, which I greatly
appreciate.    (07)

Regards,
Alan    (08)