Re: [ontolog-forum] FW: Workshop on Advanced Enterprise Repositories

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Obrst, Leo J." <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 20:32:10 -0500
No, I don't but just queried the submitter of the announcement. May be that
they  haven't set the registration fee yet.    (01)

Dr. Leo Obrst       The MITRE Corporation, Information Semantics
lobrst@xxxxxxxxx    Information Discovery & Understanding, Command and Control
Center
Voice: 703-983-6770 7515 Colshire Drive, M/S H305
Fax: 703-983-1379   McLean, VA 22102-7508, USA     (02)