[ontolog-forum] Pursuing the Goal of Language Understanding

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "John F. Sowa" <sowa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 15:43:29 -0500
On Monday, 8 December 2008, Arun Majumdar and I will be giving a talk at
Stanford with the title "Pursuing the Goal of Language Understanding."    (01)

That is the same title as my talk at ICCS '08 in July, but my part
will be shorter so that Arun can devote half the time to a demo of the
software.  Following is the abstract and directions to the location:    (02)

    https://events.stanford.edu/events/162/16243/    (03)

For anyone who can't attend, a video recording will be posted on the
Stanford site later.  (I'll send another note when it is available.)
A copy of the published article with the same title is on my web site:    (04)

    http://www.jfsowa.com/pubs/pursuing.pdf    (05)

Wine and cheese will be available after the talk, but not for download.    (06)

John Sowa    (07)