Re: [ontolog-forum] FW: URIs and Unique IDs [xfrd from [oor-forum]]

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Michael F Uschold" <uschold@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 18:41:07 -0800
This discussion is already taking place on the semantic web forum. No sense in having it be in two places, methinks.

semantic-web@xxxxxx

Michael

On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 8:47 AM, Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Mike Uschold was just talking about this subject matter (a week or so
ago) in his lightning talk called "A URI Crisis" at ISWC 2008 (at
Kar;sruhe, see:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/resource/pic/iswc2008_Karlsruhe_Oct-2008/images/P1010167.jpg
).

Since the issue is definitely of concern and interest to the broader
Ontolog community, may I suggest we move the conversation to
[otnolog-forum] where Mike can also chime in ... since he started it
all. (I'll forward this thread over ... pick it up from there, if you
please.)

Regards.  =ppy