Re: [ontolog-forum] Help me understand/evaluate the IDS-ADI project

To: Toby.Considine@xxxxxxxxx, "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 08:39:54 -0800
Toby,    (01)

As you might already know, Dr. Matthew West, a key member of EPISTLE
(ref. http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?EPISTLE), the group that
developed ISO 15926) has been an active member here and has been in a
leadership role on various Ontolog activities.    (02)

You might want to start by looking over his talk at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2006_02_23
... and do a search (lower right corner of any OntologWiki page) on
other things he has been sharing with us ... a lot of which actually
did revolve around the ISO 15926 standard.    (03)

Regards.  =ppy