Re: [ontolog-forum] Semantic Web shortcomings [was Re: ANN: GoodRelation

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Frank Guerino <Frank.Guerino@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 13:42:46 -0400

Hi Duane,    (01)

Maybe so but "Semantic Web" as a label was coined by him and his vision is
his vision.  It may be open for interpretation and criticism but
redefinition of it, I believe, is not a real option, as he owns the label as
a concept.    (02)

My Best,    (03)

Frank    (04)

On 8/13/08 12:21 PM, "Duane Nickull" <dnickull@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:    (05)