Re: [ontolog-forum] Dontology (Was: Data Models v. Ontologies(again)) +

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Sanchez, Arturo" <asanchez@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 11:53:28 -0400
It is not my intention to "preach to the choir" ... or to "preach"
in general :-)    (01)

I just wanted to share the humble results of an exercise
in "convergence" which took place in
the context of the last two OOPSLA workshops on domain-specific
modeling (http://www.dsmforum.org/events/DSM07/)    (02)

The paper I wrote with colleagues from France, Japan,
and Italy ("Domain-Specific Software Development Terminology:
Do We All Speak the Same Language?") can be downloaded
from http://www.dsmforum.org/events/DSM07/papers/sanchez-ruiz.pdf    (03)

All the papers and presentations are available from    (04)

http://www.dsmforum.org/events/DSM07/Papers.html    (05)

The next DSM workshop will be held in Nashville (TN)
as part of OOPSLA 2008 (http://www.dsmforum.org/events/DSM08/)    (06)

Please, consider submitting a paper!    (07)

Constructive comments on the paper above are welcome :-)    (08)

Best regards,    (09)

                          -Arturo    (010)

_____________________________________________________    (011)

Arturo Sánchez-Ruíz, PhD
Associate Professor
School of Computing
University of North Florida    (012)

1 UNF Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32224-7669    (013)

Phone: 904-620-1314
Fax: 904-620-2988    (014)

Email: asanchez_AT_unf.edu, arturo_AT_acm.org
Web: www.unf.edu/~asanchez