[ontolog-forum] OntoSelect ontology library -- 2008 Ontology Summit - To

To: "Obrst, Leo J." <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Paul Buitelaar <paulb@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 18:23:00 +0200
Leo and all - please note that we are running an experimental open
ontology repository (OntoSelect) at DFKI for some time already:    (01)

http://olp.dfki.de/ontoselect/    (02)

We would be happy to share our experiences    (03)

Cheers    (04)

     Paul Buitelaar    (05)

Obrst, Leo J. wrote:    (06)

--
Dr. Paul Buitelaar -- DFKI GmbH, Saarbrücken, Germany
Senior Researcher at the Language Technology Lab and