Re: [ontolog-forum] Recommendation - Presentation by Jamie Clark 2008.03

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 00:22:09 -0800
Thank you, Doug.    (01)

I totally agree. Jamie gave a down-to-earth talk with compelling cases
showing how we, as advocates for semantic interoperability, can make a
difference.    (02)

I have just finished post-processing the audio archives and have
uploaded them already.
See session page at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2008_03_13    (03)

I'll be working on marking it up for podcast and will post a
proceedings to the list tomorrow after that is done.    (04)

Regards.  =ppy