Re: [ontolog-forum] Governance

To: <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: <matthew.west@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 19:32:37 -0000
Dear D'Armond,    (01)

In ISO 15926-6 we have a part that is being developed about how to
manage the addition and change to our Reference Data Library (read
ontology). It is 45 pages, so I am reluctant to attach the latest
draft I have. However, it does cover much of what I think you are
likely to need.    (02)

I will send you a copy privately for you to assess.    (03)

Regards    (04)

Matthew West
Reference Data Architecture and Standards Manager
Shell International Petroleum Company Limited
Registered in England and Wales
Registered number: 621148
Registered office: Shell Centre, London SE1 7NA, United Kingdom    (05)

Tel: +44 20 7934 4490 Mobile: +44 7796 336538
Email: matthew.west@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.shell.com
http://www.matthew-west.org.uk/    (06)