Re: [ontolog-forum] Finitism vs. Transfinitism

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Bill Andersen <andersen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 08:20:08 -0500
Hi Avril    (01)

You used the phrase "potentially infinite" several times in your
discussion below.  I'm not sure I understand. Could you say more about
what you mean by "potentially" so I can make sense of what a finitist
could mean by "potentially infinite"?    (02)

Cheers!    (03)

Bill Andersen
Ontology Works, Inc.
3600 O'Donnell Street, Suite 600