[ontolog-forum] Fwd: [emergency] Public Review of EDXL-RM v1.0

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Rex Brooks <rexb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 13:43:11 -0800
Colleagues,    (01)

As I mentioned in our presentation on Ontology Applications in
Emergency Response (Take 2) yesterday, EDXL-RM was ready for its
second 60-Day Public Review. I said I would notify this forum when
that review commenced. That just happens to be today, so I am
forwarding this announcement and invite you all to give it a good
look.    (02)

It is available in various formats in the urls below.    (03)

Cheers,
Rex    (04)

--
Rex Brooks