[ontolog-forum] CFP- 3rd IEEE ESAS 2008, 28 July - 1 Aug 2008, Turku, Fi

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Atilla Elçi <atilla.elci@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 16:18:23 +0200
Hi All,
I wish to bring the CFP of 3rd IEEE ESAS 2008 to your attention, please.      (01)

Attached is the CFP for the 3rd IEEE International Workshop on Engineering
Semantic Agent Systems (ESAS 2008) I organize in association with the 32nd
COMPSAC. The Workshop will take place for one day during July 28 - August 1,
2008, in Turku, Finland. Paper due date is March 7 and the proceedings will
be published by IEEE Computer Society.     (02)

Following the Workshop, a special issue will be prepared for the Expert
Systems: The Journal of Knowledge Engineering by Blackwell Publishing for
mid 2009 publication.    (03)

Your papers on theory and practice of ontology, semantic Web, software
agents, and multi-agent systems are welcome.    (04)

Kindly help promote the workshop by forwarding this CFP to your personal
contacts, project partners, and professional network.    (05)

I have inserted short references to the RelevantCallsOfInterest2008 and
RelevantEventsOfInterest2008. Further detail may also be obtained from:    (06)

- Semantic Wiki: http://ontoworld.org/wiki/ESAS_2008    (07)

- PapersInvited: http://tinyurl.com/2trdv5    (08)

- ESAS 2008 homepage: http://tinyurl.com/yp7nro, and    (09)

- Through Workshops tab at the 32nd COMPSAC (www.compsac.org) homepage.    (010)

For the ESAS 2008 Chairmen,
Happy New Year / Xin Nian Kuai Le / Yeni Yiliniz Kutlu Olsun
Atilla Elci Dept. Comp. Eng., EMU, TRNC.
http://cmpe.emu.edu.tr/aelci/
http://www.trafford.com/07-1689
http://itrc.emu.edu.tr/
http://cmpe.emu.edu.tr/acm/