Re: [ontolog-forum] Preservation of semantic value

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 08:09:12 +0700
Per
I am not sure what kind of feedback you are asking for
content or form?

My best advice to you would be: say in plain language first
be a bit telegraphic to start with, make bullet points, be simple and direct

write one simple sentence for all the things that you are trying to say/do
then do literature research in each of the areas that you are addressing

read lots and lots of good papers and you will pick up all the right words and then you can re-write and elaborate your draft with pointers to all the background literature

best

PDM