[ontolog-forum] FW: [Semantic_Web] Announcing Calais Web Services

To: "[ontolog-forum] edbark@xxxxxxxx" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Duane Nickull <dnickull@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 15:29:24 -0800
FYI:    (01)

BTW - I have built two small web service client applications that you can
use.  They are in Adobe Flex and AIR.  Please contact me offline for the zip
of the whole project.  It compiles in Flex Builder 3.    (02)

Duane
"Speaking only for myself"
Senior Technical Evangelist - Adobe Systems, Inc.
Blog - http://technoracle.blogspot.com
Community Music - http://www.mix2r.com
My Band - http://www.myspace.com/22ndcentury
Adobe MAX 2008 - http://technoracle.blogspot.com/2007/08/adobe-max-2008.html