Re: [ontolog-forum] (OT) German

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: york earwaker <yorkearwaker@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 01:02:39 -0800 (PST)
Hi Pat,    (01)

In particular in reference to exclusions in a particular ontology. Associations
between topics, or the lack of them for a given topic map applied to a specific
ontology. Furthermore in relation to context, where scope and the themes
associate with a scope help filter the ontology.    (02)

All the best,
York.    (03)