Re: [ontolog-forum] NSF/IIS Panelists and Reviewers

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Deborah MacPherson" <debmacp@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 10:27:12 -0500
Hi Maria,

I'll be happy to volunteer. If so, I will need a letter for my office to participate during business hours.

I am particularly interested in evaluating proposals that are supposedly geared towards the general public and scientists trying to combine, consolidate, and present research results across multiple disciplines.

Industry wise, anything to do with materials research, sustainability, climate as it affects building performance, and the visualization of national and international standards are topics I am interested in.

I put the Y in the dates where I don't have conflicts.

Thank you,

Deborah MacPheson

IIS Panelist/Reviewer:

Name: Deborah L. MacPherson
Affiliation(s): Accuracy&Aesthetics, WDG Architecture PLLC
Mailing address: 512 Beulah Road NE, Vienna VA 22180
Phone number: 703 585 8924
Email address: debmacp@xxxxxxxxx
URL (home page): Accuracy&Aesthetics
Research areas ( about 8 keywords): materials, sustainability, climate as it affects building performance, visualization and interpretation of national and international standards

Program Solicitations:

Information & Intelligent Systems (IIS), NSF 07-577 ( http://www.nsf.gov/publications/pub_summ.jsp?ods_key=nsf07577)
_ Medium proposals panel: February 21-22
_ Expert reviews for Medium proposals
Y Large proposals panel: March 6-7
_ Expert reviews for Large proposals
Y Small: March 25 - April, dates TBD
_ Expert reviews for Small proposals

Expeditions in Computing, NSF 07-592  ( http://www.nsf.gov/pubs/2007/nsf07592/nsf07592.htm)
Y Preliminary proposal panel: mid - late February, dates TBD
_ Expert reviews for Preliminary proposals
_ Full proposals panel: April - May, dates TBD
_ Expert reviews for Full proposals

Cyber-Enabled Discovery and Innovation (CDI), NSF07-603 ( http://www.nsf.gov/publications/pub_summ.jsp?ods_key=nsf07603)
Y Preliminary proposal panel: mid - late February, dates TBD
_ Expert reviews for Preliminary proposals
_ Full proposals panel: April - May, dates TBD
_ Expert reviews for Full proposals

Deborah L. MacPherson
Projects Director, Accuracy&Aesthetics
Specifier, WDG Architecture PLLC

The content of this email may contain private
and confidential information. Do not forward,
copy, share, or otherwise distribute without
explicit written permission from all
correspondents.