Re: [ontolog-forum] FYI: this group

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 06:28:20 -0800
>[DN]   I would be interested to know the statistic of
> how many subscribers we have, etc.    (01)

[ppy]  we do post that information under the "Membership" section on
our WikiHomePage (see:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nid1J ) ... I
only update that every now and then, but I just did (on your prompt
here.)    (02)

All Ontolog community members (including: active members, members and
observers) are subscribed, at least, to the [ontolog-forum] list. I
just checked, and the subscribers number at 468 now.    (03)

We also run [ontolog-invitation], which is our announcement list (with
both members and non-members). The number of people subscribed to that
stands at 808 now.    (04)

If you go to http://clustrmaps.com/counter/maps.php?url=http://ontolog.cim3.net
one will get the feel that there are more people coming to our site
than, probably, just members.    (05)

We are getting about 115,000 visits and 1.4 million page downloads a
month (based on the last few months.)  ... And, as mentioned
previously, some of the good recorded lectures on our archive still
gets downloaded hundreds of times every month, even years after they
were first delivered.    (06)

... check out: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nidTGF    (07)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy