Re: [ontolog-forum] "Weird disconnects" around HTTP & RDF (was: predicat

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 16:44:24 +0700
Danny
Thanks a lot for sharing. I am interested in understanding more    (01)

I think the 'follow your nose' behaviour is that what we call
intuitive navigation.
there are a few things that i'd like  to discuss, and I ll follow up
with a separate mail    (02)

today I am bugged with the following question    (03)

- if in a linked data model, data resides in their native RDBs, and it
is wrapped around
RDF, which can be queried via SPARQL (sparql question fired on the other list)    (04)

- when the data in the RDB is changed/updated, what happens to the RDF
graph? does it have to be updated manually? is there a way to induce
automatically corresponding changes into RDF
representations?    (05)

Thanks!
PDM    (06)

Paola Di Maio