[ontolog-forum] REGISTRATION OPEN: SICoP Special Conference, February 5,

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Niemann.Brand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 16:13:32 -0500

Registration is now open for this very popular special conference series (the 4th) and is limited to the first 90 to register (minus the 25 VIPs and presentors) so please respond ASAP to me to hold a seat. Remote access will be provided for those unable to attend in person and please still RSVP if you plan to participate remotely so we can plan accordingly.

The nearly final agenda is at http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SICoPSpecialConference_2008_02_05, the theme is Building Semantic Interoperablility Solutions, and we have a outstanding group of presentors. We plan to create an audio and video record like last year and lunch is provided by our gracious hosts, CSC.

Best wishes for a safe and enjoyable New Year!

Brand and Mills

SICoP, Co-Chairs