Re: [ontolog-forum] Scheduling the Ontology Summit 2008, as part of NIST

To: ray@xxxxxxxx, "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Elisa F. Kendall" <ekendall@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 14:18:52 -0700
Hi Steve,

The week of March 10 is an OMG Technical Meeting, which happens to be in DC.  The week of March 31 is ok for those of us who participate in the OMG ontology and business vocabulary arenas, AFAIK.

Best regards,

Elisa

Steve Ray wrote:

On the subject of the Ontology Summit 2008, we are faced with locking down a date, and I am requesting feedback on conflicts with any other major events. The two possibilities we are down to at this point are:

Week of March 10 (primary choice)

Week of March 31

Please check around for your favorite conferences or other commitments, and let me know if you see a conflict. I'm hoping we can settle this in the next couple of weeks. I should add, of course, that we are doing this same exercise with half a dozen or more communities that will be participating in Interoperability Week at NIST, so we're hoping for the best.

- Steve

Steven R. Ray, Chief

Phone: (301) 975-3524

Fax: (301) 258-9749

Email: ray@xxxxxxxx

Web: http://www.nist.gov/msid

_________________________________________________________________ Message Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/ Subscribe/Config: http://ontolog.cim3.net/mailman/listinfo/ontolog-forum/ Unsubscribe: mailto:ontolog-forum-leave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Shared Files: http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/ Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/wiki/ To Post: mailto:ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx