Re: [ontolog-forum] [ontolog-invitation] Announcement: Joint NASA-Ontolo

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 13:49:40 +0700
> With respect to 'decision making', games theory has underpinned much of the
> thinking in modern social sciences

[ppy]  while there must be some reason behind your assertion, I would
be careful with the use of "much of the" qualification. (Maybe some of
the operations researchers or social scientists on this list may
agree/disagree with you on this.)

Let me o rephrase to 'part of',  or 'some of',  (pls amend record)

cheers
PDM

[ppy]  we are particularly interested in people who can speak to the
intersection of Ontology, Knowledge Management & Decision Support.
Thank you for passing on the reference. Our co-organizers from NASA,
Jeanne Holm and Andrew Schain are on this list too (in fact, Andrew
Schain has been with the Ontolog community since our very early days
back in 2002), and will probably take your input into consideration
when they arrange the NASA-related program content.

Thanks & regards.  =ppy
--

Paola Di Maio
School of IT