Re: [ontolog-forum] Presentation on Rules for Semantic Web

To: <edbark@xxxxxxxx>, "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Pathak, Jyotishman, Ph.D." <Pathak.Jyotishman@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 13:23:47 -0500
Hi Ed,    (01)

Thank you for the nice description. I have to confess that I am an absolute
novice in the "rules arena", and at the moment scratching the surface to gather
more information. Is there a study and/or a general opinion about which of
these 3 activities is more widely adopted, practical (in terms of applications)
etc.? The reason I am asking this is because I would like to invest my energy
first in learning more about the popular one.    (02)

Thanks,
- Jyoti    (03)