Re: [ontolog-forum] Fw: Current Semantic Web Layer pizza (was ckae)

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 07:22:15 +0700
So nicely put Leo    (01)

it is once again the question reality vs the observer, isnt it?    (02)

Music - like most other objects of cognition - are largely about
perception, which is
largely subjective and affected by individual experience, although we can share
some of it with other humans. When I listen to music and feel so
touched and altered
by the experience, I wonder, will my dog and cat feel something akin?    (03)

I doubt it, cause they have a different physical and psychological
morphology, although I cannot rule out that some interaction goes on
there too.    (04)

> As you can tell and no doubt know, aesthetics definitely needs syntax,
> semantics, and pragmatics. But probably there is other stuff too.    (05)

Surely, cause if you put syntax, semantics and pragmatics
well arranged together, that does not guarantee aesthetics, which in turn
is largely (pardon the fuzziness of my words) subjective (in the eye
of the beholder)    (06)

I think we would like to read your poems {:-)    (07)

Paola dm    (08)

Paola Di Maio
School of IT
www.mfu.ac.th