Re: [ontolog-forum] Current Semantic Web Layer Cake

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 00:56:06 +0700
What about a unyfying layer for the ontology then.
What would it look like?
Shall we start sketchin somethin visually?
A nice unifying layer wrapping around, or at the center of, all the other
slices of the cake (like a topping and a filling of unifying yoke)
talking about overegging the layer cake
yummy    (01)

PDM    (02)

Paola Di Maio