Re: [ontolog-forum] REA ontology conference--available papers

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "McCarthy, William" <mccarthy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 14:51:35 -0400

One of the past Ontolog sessions dealt with the REA ontology, and
members of the forum have provided valuable feedback when I aired the
components of the ISO Open-edi economic and accounting ontology (based
on the REA model)on the forum.      (01)

Guido Geerts is running this year's REA conference at the University of
Delaware.  Some of the research papers, pattern write-ups, and workshop
presentations are available on the conference web site.  I expect more
of the presentations to be on-line in a week or so.    (02)

                http://www.aisvillage.com/rea25/conference.html    (03)

Bill McCarthy
Michigan State    (04)