Re: [ontolog-forum] OWL and lack of identifiers

To: sowa@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Ontolog Forum <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Waclaw Kusnierczyk <Waclaw.Marcin.Kusnierczyk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 15:43:02 +0200
John,    (01)

I was neither complaining, nor suggesting the situation must be
repaired;  this was just a side remark.  I am clear that vagueness and
ambiguity is often an advantage of NL, not a disadvantage.  But,
perhaps, official specifications should avoid vaguenesses and
ambiguities for the sake of (almost) logical correctness.  For after
all, these specifications are to be used to implement dumb, but logical
software.    (02)

I do not disagree with you on this.    (03)

vQ    (04)

--
Wacek Kusnierczyk    (06)

Department of Information and Computer Science (IDI)
Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)
Sem Saelandsv. 7-9
7027 Trondheim
Norway    (07)

tel.   0047 73591875