[ontolog-forum] sources sought information sharing capabilities

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: richard murphy <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 12:52:12 -0500
Hey All:    (01)

First apologies to all who consider this an off-list topic.    (02)

I wanted to point out that the folks at GSA, of which I am one, have an
  open sources sought notice on fedbizopps.gov.    (03)

For those not familiar with fedbizopps, simply go to the site and enter
GSAPDL42607 in the quick search field. The search will return a
reference to "D - Sources Sought for Information Sharing Capabilities."    (04)

Read the details and follow the instructions. We hope to hear from
everyone !    (05)

--
Best wishes,    (06)

Rick    (07)