Re: [ontolog-forum] Parsing KIF?

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Elisa F. Kendall" <ekendall@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 10:46:41 -0700
Duane and all,

Chimaera [1], an analysis and translation tool available from the Stanford KSL site, can take in a KIF ontology and between KIF and ontolingua [2], translate it to a number of other formats, including DAML, OWL, CLIPS, etc.

The site is not always up and running, but if you find it to be unavailable, KSL is fairly responsive in bringing it back online.

Best,

Elisa

[1] http://www.ksl.stanford.edu/software/chimaera/
[2] http://www.ksl.stanford.edu/software/ontolingua/

Duane Nickull wrote:
Richard.  Major thanks! This was exactly what I was hoping someone had
written!

Duane