Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontology Engineer

To: "Slaysman, Denise C." <DENISE.C.SLAYSMAN@xxxxxxxx>, <rexb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Rex Brooks <rexb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 11:39:03 -0700
Hi Denise,    (01)

I am copying the Ontolog-Forum with this reply.
Because this is a web-based community and is not
organized as either a non-profit nor a for-profit
but as a community of interest, there is no
specific mechanism for distributing your
information in a more structured way. I have
attached the job description because I have
vetted it, so your needs are being made known to
what is probably the widest audience of
ontology-related interests and individuals
available. Whether you will turn up a candidate
with the both the requisite experience in
Emergency Response Management and the software
packages listed, is another matter. I am keenly
interested in both ERM and Ontology, and have
co-moderated a panel discussion on this topic, as
well as working with the OASIS Emergency
Management Technical Committee and the
Service-Oriented Architecture Reference Model
Technical Committee, but lack the specific skill
set you require.    (02)

Regards,
Rex Brooks    (03)

--