Re: [ontolog-forum] (PLEASE!!...) tasteful tags...

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Duane Nickull <dnickull@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 15:10:45 -0800
On 3/8/07 2:51 PM, "keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

My intention wasn't to be disruptive to society.

(Duane) hehe – mine is ;-)

However, I don't know how or why the issue of tastefulness came up particularly as I wasn't even talking about it.  I'm the last person who'd care about "tasteful."  The point I was making is you can tag your content "gooble gobble f***" for all I care and your own purposes, if that makes it easier for you to find; but I'm not sure where the value is when attempting to share with others.

(Duane) strangely enough, “gobble gobble” is a tag that has been used - http://www.flickr.com/photos/ultramookie/138736884/ and here some 3,291 time http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=gobble%20gobble&w=all&s=int

I like delicately balanced worlds since they are easier to tip.   Your comments are most encouraged and it just serves to show how diverse the number of potential views are of the same thing.  It makes people rethink issues which I think is healthy.

This is a great forum.  Thanks everyone!

Duane

Sr. Technical Evangelist - Adobe Systems, Inc.           *
Chair - OASIS SOA Reference Model Technical Committee    *
Blog: http://technoracle.blogspot.com                    *
Music: http://www.mix2r.com/audio/by/artist/duane_nickull*