Re: [ontolog-forum] Proceedings - Ontolog Mini-Series: Database and Onto

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 19:50:06 -0800
John,    (01)

Thank you for the remarks.    (02)

I'll defer to Martin, those among this community who are involved in
developing SWRL, as well as others who may be implementing a
Prolog-based solution to provide further comments and insights, if
any.    (03)

On a separate note, we are still looking forward to the opportunity of
having you as an invited speaker on this "Database and Ontology"
mini-series. Matthew and I will continue to work out the details with
you (offline).    (04)

Regards.  =ppy