Re: [ontolog-forum] [ontolog-invitation] Ontolog Mini-Series: Database a

To: <martin.oconnor@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: <matthew.west@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 13:42:59 -0000
Dear Martin,    (01)

Thank you for your offer to give a talk to the ontolog forum as
detailed below.    (02)

To me this looks very interesting and I would tentatively like to
accept your offer to do it on February 8th, subject to comment
by other members of ontolog.    (03)

Regards    (04)

Matthew West
Reference Data Architecture and Standards Manager
Shell International Petroleum Company Limited
Shell Centre, London SE1 7NA, United Kingdom    (05)

Tel: +44 20 7934 4490 Mobile: +44 7796 336538
Email: matthew.west@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.shell.com
http://www.matthew-west.org.uk/    (06)